GALLERY ZOO ART Portfolio on Fine Art America

Community for Fine Artists and Fine Art Galleries

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Flower Blossoms On Citrus Series




It's here! No, not Spring...but this is an excellent way to celebrate an early arrival! My new series on Etsy, Flower Blossoms On Citrus, is now available. I had so much fun creating these little gems that I plan on expanding them to larger pieces. The application of the paint creates a fascinating marbelized effect that truly adds depth and dimension to these florals. And with this series, I adore the citrus color of the orange backdrop, which really makes these flowers POP. So c'mon...add one to your home or workspace. I promise it will brighten it up!

Each painting is 5" x 7" on canvas board, with blank paper on the back to personalize with your message. Price for each is $12.00. The complete series--all 3 paintings--is $30.00.

No comments: