GALLERY ZOO ART Portfolio on Fine Art America

Community for Fine Artists and Fine Art Galleries

Saturday, November 29, 2008

And From the Playroom...

Had to share this with all you moms out there.

In the midst of writing my previous posting, I had to change my son's training pants from perhaps one of his most expansive bodily expulsions since he was an infant. It went...

Everywhere. Out went the jeans and the pad to the changing table. In came the Glade, which I practically napalmed the house with (and mind you, I worked in animal barns for seventeen years. I am not a princess when it comes to being inundated with scent.)

We are still perfecting the "potty learning", which apparently is the politically correct term these days. Heck, if we are being that word conscious, why don't we just call it what it is--Operant Conditioning To Increase Mommy's Clothes Shopping Budget.

2 comments:

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I had to chuckle at this post. It reminded me of similar moments (or is that movements) when my kiddos were training, er.... learning.

This too shall pass. Really. No pun intended.

Catherine said...

Even unintended, it is still a nice pun :o) And I think you have 5 (?!) kids, so I know you know whereof you speak!