GALLERY ZOO ART Portfolio on Fine Art America

Community for Fine Artists and Fine Art Galleries

Friday, March 27, 2009

Tropicana


I gravitate towards the color combo of orange and blue, particularly the shade of teal. Can you tell ;o) These shades stimulate all of my senses, probably because I have so many associations with blue and orange. Visually, they are energetic, vibrant, and lively. I can both hear and feel music when working these colors, and they create an intense craving for citrus as well. They also inspire me to create, whether it be paintings or beaded jewelry. They simply feed my soul.

My newest painting, Tropicana, is an 11" x 14" abstract acrylic painting on Yupo paper and presents with a free 16" x 20" white mat. Maybe this will be food for your soul, too.

No comments: