GALLERY ZOO ART Portfolio on Fine Art America

Community for Fine Artists and Fine Art Galleries

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Gallery Zoo Art Designs
















So I have finally gone and jumped in head first once again. I have opened another shop on Etsy. This one, Gallery Zoo Art Designs, is all about jewelry--specifically, gemstone necklaces and bracelets. I am not a big jewelry wearer, but I do love the casual piece or 2 that goes with nearly everything...something that screams "C-A-T-H-I". I love simple, and I love earthy. You will not find any bling in this shop, unless your idea of bling is Mother Nature. I will attempt to add stock on a fairly consistent basis, though painting takes precidence. My current pieces are Just Beachy, Picasso Pebbles, and Mountain Sunrise. So if you are in the mood to browse, please stop by. I'd love to know what you think.

No comments: