GALLERY ZOO ART Portfolio on Fine Art America

Community for Fine Artists and Fine Art Galleries

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

African Wildlife Series 1


Ah ha...here it is, my African Wildlife Series One. I really love these colors together, so much so, in fact, that you will be seeing them soon in my next large size triptych (20" x 36".)

This series is a quadtych, a set of four individual 5" x 7" abstract acrylic paintings on canvas board. Each one is a special selection illustrating the raw beauty and energy that we associate with Africa and its unique wildlife: a mother elephant and her inquisitive calf, racing back to her side for comfort and security; a heron in the waters at daybreak; grazing gemsbok; an abstraction of zebra stripes. I must admit I will feel a bit of a twinge when I part with these!

African Wildlife Series One, only available on Etsy.

No comments: